This series of webinars, brought to you by Outsource, will provide you with a unique opportunity to discuss common challenges, share experiences and hear the latest thinking on the Irish legal market. The conference will focus on some of the key topics for solicitors in practice in 2020..
In this annual series we identify how the market has changed both now and in the future. After the initial shock of lock-down how have firms adapted to emerge in better competitive shape in a new environment.
Dates: 23rd September 2020 @ 9.30am
14th October 2020 @ 9.30am
Duration: 2 hours per session with CPD Credit (3 Management and 1 Regulatory)
• David Rowe - Founder, Outsource
• Donal Maher - Director, Outsource
• O'Leary Insurance Group - Regional PII Director & Cybercrime Expert
• Bernard Doherty & Courtney Cullen - Grant Thornton
• John Hogg & Victoria Hogg - Enlighten IC
Cost: Booking fee includes both sessions
• 1 delegate €110
• 2 delegates from the same firm €210
• 3 delegates from the same firm €290
• 4 delegates from the same firm €360