This series of seminars, brought to you by Outsource, will provide you with a unique opportunity to discuss common challenges, share experiences and hear the latest thinking on the Irish legal market. The conference will focus on some of the key topics for solicitors in practice in 2022..
In this annual series we look at the major changes to the legal profession in the last 24 months and the likely lasting effects this will have on the sector.
Click Here to Download Seminar Booking Form or fill out the form below.
CPD Hours 4/5: 3 Management & 1 Regulatory hours available (1 free Solicitors Accounts Regulatory hour available also to all attendees)
• David Rowe - Founder, Outsource
• Donal Maher - Director, Outsource
• O'Leary Insurance Group - Regional PII Director & Cybercrime Expert
• Davy Stockbrokers – Donough Kilmurray (Chief Investment Officer) & Lyndsey Foley (Director)
• Aoife Stokes - H.R. Specialist
• Christopher Callan – Partner, Callan Tansey Solicitors (Joint Chair)
(Take advantage of our multiple booking discounts – Cost includes in-person or webinar option)
• 1 delegate €110
• 2 delegates from the same firm €210
• 3 delegates from the same firm €290
• 4 delegates from the same firm €360
This year practitioners will have the choice of attending in person or online.
Wednesday 19th October, 9am to 1pm – Hotel Kilkenny
Thursday 20th October, 9am to 1pm – online via Zoom
Friday 21st October, 2pm to 6pm - The Courthouse, Galway
Tuesday 25th October, 9am to 1pm – The Radisson Blu Hotel, Dublin
Wednesday 26th October, 9am to 1pm – Imperial Hotel, Cork
Thursday 27th October 9am to 1pm – Savoy Hotel, Limerick